Friday, April 9, 2010

Hidden in Him,

Hidden in Him, 
(click on Hidden in Him for a wonderful article)


There are so many of us that are struggling with different things today.  How we choose to deal with it can vary depending on what the storm in our life entails.  I know that many times I stuff it and eat to deal with my emotions!  I can very easily get overwhelmed and just want to crawl into my bed and sleep....that seems to be a coaping mechanism for me as well.  This is NOT what God would have us do!  The enemy loves it when we run away and hide from a situation.  He loves it when we separate ourselves from church and from our Godly friends.  It is at these moments....when we are alone that the enemy brings thoughts to our minds that are against the word of God.  We need run TO God and press in!  He is our protection.  He is our comfort.  When we are weak....He is strong.

There are times when the struggle we are having causes us to want to fight back.  We want to defend ourselves and show the person that is hurting us that we are stronger.  In the particular case that I am thinking of in my life....the fight is not flesh and blood....it is spiritual.  As much as we want to protect our loved ones and go tell this person they better stop messing with this person we love.....we need to let God handle the situation.  We need to let Him fight the battle.  He is able to do this AND lead the person to salvation in the process if they will submit.   I don't think this person that is causing the problem realizes they are messing with a child of God!   

God is using this scripture for the situation.........Exodus 14:14 The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace and remain at rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment