Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thoughts


Do you ever feel like you have so much to say....and yet....you just don't even know where to begin? That is where I am right now. I have so much that I want to write and I am just trying to formulate my thoughts into some sort of order and it doesn't seem to be working. It is almost as if I am not supposed to talk about any one topic. So....I guess this will be a few random thoughts. I shouldn't even care since I do not even have anyone following this blog anyway right? This is just an outlet for me to put down some of my thoughts and feelings etc. Maybe some day there may be people that actually read this but for now......it's just me :)


Some random thoughts:


Missing my hubby...he is away for a few days :( Is he having fun?


What are my dreams for the future? Do I even know?


You cannot complain about what you allow.........


Am I insecure? In certain areas yes.....and to what degree?


Something that touched me deeply exactly when I needed it.........
"If you'll hold on to me for dear life," says God,
"I'll get you out of any trouble.
I'll give you the best of care
if you'll only get to know and trust me.
Call me and I'll answer, be at your side in bad times;
I'll rescue you, then throw you a party.
I'll give you a long life,
give you a long drink of salvation!"
- Psalm 91:14-16 MSG


Am I doing what God wants me to do? Do I listen to hear his voice?


Who, other than my hubby, is a true friend that I can trust?.....Anyone?


I am totally smitten with Jesus............


Are there certain people I should be spending more time with? People I should spend less time with?


I am hungry.....or am I?


I miss bible camp.....feeling so close to God for a week and then going home.......standing on the pews and singing camp songs at the top of our lungs....swimming in the lake (thinking it was funny that I needed to do the swim test each summer even though I was a good swimmer)....going to the canteen during quiet time and getting some candy and chips.....playing underground worship and having to crawl on the ground in the wet grass trying not to get caught........hanging with Joe, Lois, Brad, Sara, and Dawn, we were quite the crew.......backrubs.....sitting around and talking about anything and everything.......campfires (I hate rabbits I hate rabbits and the smoke still comes to me).


I want to be able to go with the flow and not get frustrated so often......keep my peace :)


Do my kids think I am a good mom? Do I give them what they really need? Can they see Jesus in me?


Am I content being a grandma and not having another baby?


Okay.....so if you made it this far.........I am praying for you LOL. I know I know......and these were just a few of the thoughts that went through my mind. Can you imagine if I really wrote all my thoughts down? Scary.





No comments:

Post a Comment