Monday, March 22, 2010

Bottomless Pit :(


I had a wonderful weekend, other than, I ate and ate and ate the whole weekend it seemed like. I had a meeting on Saturday morning which I had to attend without my cutie (my husband). I was not excited about this fact but I went through the Dunn Bros drive through and picked up a coffee and a yogurt parfait and it was very delicious! In fact, I had to swing back by on Sunday and get another one! We ate Subway on Saturday for a quick meal before we had to go back to church and finish choreographing one of the dances for our Easter program. Of course, since we would be working hard I made sure that I got a footlong AND chips ya know! For supper we ate a salad and fruit but I had to have a chaser of jalepeno cheetos while we played Scrabble :) Sunday we did the Subway routine again and I had the same meal that I did on Saturday. When we got home I had a bowl of ice cream and then needed something salty so I ran out and grabbed a big bag of chips that I just about finished that night. Then my cutie ordered pizza and I ate some of that. What is wrong with me? If you ask my hubby he would say that maybe I should take a pregnancy test LOL. Highly doubtful I am pregnant but that would make for a good excuse right?

I need to get this under control.....right? I crave all the wrong things! I did get some working out in over the weekend but not enough to cover all the calories I ate. I can feel that I have dropped back into the "eating without thinking" zone. I don't want to be there. I need to step out of that and into eating healthy and taking care of my body. I am not getting any younger! Summer is right around the corner and that means short sleeved shirts that I dread so I need to get on the stick and get working out!

Lord Help ME!

I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency]. Phil 4:13 AMP

No comments:

Post a Comment