Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A New Season.......Ugh!

So I haven’t written for awhile. It’s not that I haven’t wanted to it’s just that when I would go to write I wouldn’t even know where to begin for that day. Ever been there? I think I go through seasons of writing and writing and then all of a sudden I don’t even know what to write.
So at this season in my life I am again in the tough position of having to be tested before I can move out of this season. Have I taken this test before? Umm……yes and I did not pass so…..here we go again. I truly want to pass this test and not have to go around this mountain again!!
Through it all James and I are seeking Christ. We know that no matter what the test, temptation, or trial…..Christ is always with us! Does this make it easy…..absolutely not!! Sometimes I struggle knowing that there are people that might be watching ……closely….. to see if I am truly relying on Christ and if I continue to walk the correct path. I am not perfect nor is my husband but we are doing the best we can to rely on Christ!

Those of you that know me know that I tend to have a song for the day or week or season etc. By the time I get through whatever trial I am going through I normally have a playlist :)  The first song for this season is:

No Matter What by Kerrie Roberts http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA3MSqufJP4

Signing off for now…….

-Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment