Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Princess.....Pray With Power

Yesterday I started a study on prayer and got through the first section that talked about desperation and do we realize that we NEED God.  It was good stuff!  Well this morning at work I randomly opened to a page in my "His Princess" book by Sheri Rose Shepherd and here is what God told me today :)


My powerful princess,

Do not waste your walk through life today.  Open your spiritual eyes.  Prayer is needed everywhere.  Anywhere you walk today I can and will order your steps, if you will let Me.  Pray while you're driving, while you're cooking, and while you're doing laundry and running errands.  Of all the weapons in the world, prayer is your most powerful resource.  Don't let the day begin or end without letting your prayers to Me pave the way in all you do.  Wherever you go, remember that part of your royal privilege is raising your voice to heaven.  So hold on to the promises that are yours and pray!

Love,
Your King and Intercessor

Pray at all times and on every occasion in the power of the Holy Spirit.  Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all Christians everywhere.
                                                                              - Ephesians 6:18

No comments:

Post a Comment